Do2Learn has developed some content that can be helpful as a cross cultural guide into the world of disabilities. Our Disabilities section includes:
- definitions of disabilities as written under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- information on the evaluation and identification process
- characteristics and strategies for twelve different disabilities.
A screenshot for just some of the info on strategies for individuals who are Twice Exceptional
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) development tips
- Teacher Toolbox including Classroom Management, Learning Strategies, and Education Resources
These are just some of the resources available under the Disabilities tab on our home page at Do2Learn. Tell us...what did you find most confusing about navigating the new world of disabilities? Is there anything else you think we should add?