Having structure in your child/student's life makes your life easier! You know it, I know it and we covered it in our blog A Schedule? She's Two back in January 2012. What you may not know is that Do2Learn has free printable resources available to you.
I recommend that you print off copies of the ones you find the most useful and keep them handy so you can fill them in as needed. Of course you can save them on your computer and fill them in with text or pictures and then print, but sometimes plain old fashioned handwriting works best and is quickest. These forms are just a few of the ones that are utilized in Do2Learn's Make-A-Schedule Program.
- Daily form with 10 lines—10 activities can written and then checked off or a sticker earned as each one is completed.
- 1 inch daily form—this is really good as a homework chart
- 1 inch weekly form—this form can have a picture or activity listed down the side and then checked off or a sticker earned and used for one week.
- weekly form with 10 lines—this form is helpful in keeping users organized and independent for a whole week.
- weekly form with 20 lines—this form offers more room and can be used in the same way as the above form for chores, homework, etc.
- calendar form—the calendar allows for more forward planning and keeping track of long term assignments, appointments, vacation days, etc.
- 1 inch blank form—make your own schedule
- 2 inch blank form—make your own schedule using larger images
We would love to hear how you find these organizational forms helpful! Drop us a line.