- Breaking the entire face down into a smaller concept (a clue). For example, raised eyebrows might indicate surprise or fear
- Promoting clue acquisition via spaced repetition
- Checking for understanding of clues using new examples
- Combining clues for “part to whole” learning
- Utilizing instruction that incorporates photos, mirror mimic sessions, and varied interaction
FACELAND was awarded with the Children's Technology Review's Editor's Choice Award in 2009. Click here to watch a demo of how FACELAND works!
What strategies have you tried for teaching emotion recognition?